Thank you for mentioning @arcteryx in your post.
Olapic is a company we partner with to help us curate your images and videos. This allows us to show other people how you use our products and potentially help guide them in their purchases. We also love to celebrate our community and this is a great way for us to share your adventures.
With your approval, your post could show up on a product page that is most appropriately matched, within a gallery of other user’s adventures, or potentially be featured in an email!
Please take a read through the below Terms and Conditions and if you agree, you’ll just need to reply back #yesarcteryx in the comments of the post.
For further information, visit the Olapic Trust Page.
RIGHTS MANAGEMENT TERMS OF SERVICE
As between you and us, you own all content and information you post or share that mentions @arcteryx when using the Site or otherwise provided to Arc’teryx (e.g. through third party service providers, social media sites, blogs, etc.), including, but not limited to your name, likeness, comments, photos, videos and other media (referred to as “User Content”).
You promise, warrant and represent that:
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give Arc’teryx the rights described above;
- You have permission to use the name and likeness of any other person shown in the User Content;
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and
- Your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold Arc’teryx, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, parent, affiliates, and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of your breach of any representation or warranty as stated above, any third party claim regarding the use by Arc’teryx of your User Content, or any action taken by you that is inconsistent with the rights granted as described above.
We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason. We are under no circumstances required to use or obligated to use your User Content.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
If you believe that a user of the Site has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please notify us in writing, by email or mail to our designated agent listed below.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Please notify us in writing, by email or mail to our designated agent listed below, if you believe that a user of the Site has infringed your intellectual property rights.
To be effective, the notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Arc’teryx to locate the material on the Site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and your physical or electronic signature.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from the Site without liability.
Counter-Notice by Accused User
If we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication by email or mail to our designated agent below. That written communication should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which such address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of British Columbia, Canada, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Please send all notices under the above copyright infringement policies by email or mail to the following individual, designated as the Arc’teryx agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement:
Attn: Divisional Counsel
Amer Sports Americas – Legal Department
1 Prudential Plaza
130 E. Randolph St, Ste. 600
Chicago, IL 60601
Please do not send notices or inquiries about anything other than alleged copyright infringement to our Agent for Notice.
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms of Service from time-to-time in our sole discretion.